John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

How do I remove junk files

How do I remove junk files
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am could you let me know more about the issue like Is this a computer issue ? etc...

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its 10 is a computer issue and I have Window 10 installed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a computer issue and I have Windows 10 installed
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

When you say junk files do you mean the temporary files of the system etc am i correct?

if you don't mind me asking are you currently facing any system issues for this removal of junk files?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
temporary files.
I tried to install McAfee protection and couldn't, I contacted their support and they said I need to have files removed before I can continue with the installation.
They also said that my windows downloads had all failed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.Does your computer currently have any anti-virus installed ?

Is this Mcafee paid version of free version also did you purchase it online?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it ran out which is why I have purchased an new one.It is a paid version retailer version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a paid retailer version
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

May I remote access to your PC and do the junk file clean up directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=af5d326a-493e-4017-bddc-d702be805dc2 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John