Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have forgot my windows live mail password. I have a new

Customer Question

I have forgot my windows live mail password. I have a new provider, hence the probem
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir windows live mail is a email application that you use for accessing your emails so could you please let me know the email service you are using.let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8.1 @tiscali.co.uk
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you able to access your tiscali email account using web browser (Internet explorer,Edge,Chrome...)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can get incoming emails but not outgowing I have the SMTP2go.com. It asks for a password ***** I cannot find, or hoh to get a new one?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the email issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got any reply regarding remote support if you are not interested in it, then its fine and we can continue in this chat page.The reason why i offered remote support is because it will be easy to identify the issue quickly and you do not need to do much.

John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Robert, do you still need help with this?