Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I need help with an excel graph that won't copy. Happy to

Customer Question

I need help with an excel graph that won't copy. Happy to pay a fee. Need help straight away.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Amanda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you send me a dummy of your Excel file (just remove sensitive information) by attaching it here when you reply?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Also, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix it while you watch.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tab "Rev - SMA" has 2 graphs that I need to copy across to other sheets, but I am unable to. I don't know why. Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Amanda,

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=417d041d-781c-4f08-9986-30dd6355df94

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok let me check your attached file as well.