Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Im trying to put my credit card details in to play gamefly

Customer Question

im trying to put my credit card details in to play gamefly and im getting a box comming up saying samsung secure number pad can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a smartphone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its on my smart tv
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me the the samsung secure number pad are tell me why i can get it from please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried to enter 0000 to unlock or close the secure number pad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ive tryed that and it dident work
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry but I cannot help you since this is a TV issue. I will try to send your question to the TV category. Thank you.

Jess

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On your TV, please go to MENU, then option -> System -> General -> Samsung Instant ON, and turn it Off.

, then turn off your TV for 30 seconds. Then press the following key sequence in quick succession

Mute > 8 > 2 > 4 > Power

Note: If your TV comes on during this key sequence, you will need to begin the process again.

; The PIN code will have been reset to 0000 and you can follow the above steps to change it to your choice of numbers.

Reference:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/skp/faq/878504

- If there is still any issue, please let me know if there is any error or message. And let me know the model of your Samsung TV / device.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,