Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

Where is the expert advice?

Customer Question

Where is the expert advice?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a question?

What is the question please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You should know the question; or you just want to waste my time? How do I fix an appointment on the form on-line when the calendar month is fully booked?

How would I know the question? I have no idea what you are talking about can you clarify?

You started this question asking "Where is the expert advice?" That is all I had and now you are asking about "appointment on the form on-line when the calendar month is fully booked", I do not know what application or system you are referring to. Please clarify.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 28 pounds to download the Ghana passport renewal form. Having filled the form, I'm asked to fix an appointment for an interview which I could not because the calendar is full. When I asked for assistance you charged me extra 19 pounds yet I am not satisfied. Why?

This is justanswer.com a paid answer site, we are not affiliated with Ghana or any other country's passport renewal sites. You are in the computer category....

I assume you are here by mistake correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you understand what I wrote before? I've already downloaded the form but cannot fix the apointment.

Did you read my last post?? This is justanswer.com. I assume you want to be here: https://www.ghanahighcommissionuk.com/passports/

FYI always look at the actual web address of a site you are on that tells you a lot and you can get scammed b y fake sites. This site's address ends with justanswer.com

I suggest you contact them directly: https://www.ghanahighcommissionuk.com/contact_us.php

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked for the expert service because I cannot fix the appointment on the form on-line. Can someone help me, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You don't seem to know the history of my application. Do you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you haven't extracted money from me for nothing. Have you? First £28 and the £19. Where is the help?

RIGHT I DON'T.... THIS IS JUSTANSWER.COM WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GHANAIAN GOVERNMENT...

CLICK HERE: https://www.ghanahighcommissionuk.com/passports/

Or HERE: https://www.ghanahighcommissionuk.com/contact_us.php

YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU CAME TO THE WRONG PLACE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I have no access to your account please click the Help link at the bottom of the question page or email***@******.*** and the Customer Support department will correspond with you directly to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read here that the Secure Remote Assistance will connect to my device shortly to fix the problem. How long will that take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has been going on since the 4th of July and no help yet.

No I can't fix it this is not a Ghanaian government site. I can't explain it any more clearly than that.

Click on the links I provided to get to the site you need to contact.