Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Yesterday I downloaded an update 10. The download went fine

Customer Question

yesterday I downloaded an update for Microsoft 10. The download went fine with no problems. However I was unable to install it because there was a messge which said ; oerror code OX80070020
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Margaret, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you still able to use your computer now despite the error?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=158dbc51-d579-42e8-ac47-885007991ead

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you? If yes, please double click on the downloaded file to join me in the remote session which is already running now.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I have been waiting for you to join me in the remote session. I will be closing the session in a few minutes if you are not able to join.

Please reply to me here any time if you are ready for the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i accepted the remote assistance offer but don't seem to be able to connect. Can you just telephone me on *********
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support.

By the way, were you able to download the remote tool using the detailed steps I gave you?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

You must be on a Windows computer to do the remote session. It will not work on smartphones