Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

How do I retrieve my talktalk password

Customer Question

how do I retrieve my talktalk password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

If you need to reset your forgotten My Account password>PLEASE CLICK HERE<

Step 1 - My Account log in page

Go to My Account and click Having trouble logging in?

Step 2 - Verify your identity

1. Select either email address or TalkTalk account details to verify your identity and enter the information required.
  2. Click Continue.

Step 3 - Select a recovery option

1. Select either text message or email.
  2. Click Continue.
  3. We'll send you a text message or email to continue the password ***** process. Don't forget to check your spam folder if it's not in your Inbox

Step 4 - Choose a new password

1. Enter your new password ***** both boxes
  2. Click Continue

To improve the security of your My Account service, when you choose a new password ***** sure that you pick something you haven't used before.

Step 5 - Future MyAccount recovery

1. Enter your mobile number into the box, to make recovering your MyAccount much faster in the future.
  2. Click save.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Experience: Computer specialist
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c33a3309-86f8-4f97-9ac4-02b6035f7f96

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. If you need the wi-fi / wireless password, then please check at the back / bottom of your talktalk internet modem / router device to see if there is any wireless password ***** key there; it is case-sensitive.

2. If it is email password ***** please click on the website below for TalkTalk contact. You can chat or call:

http://myaccountholding.talktalk.co.uk/

- Please let me know what kind of password ***** are looking for, such as email password, or wi-fi / wireless password, etc.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,