Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My name Sean Branigan, I have lost my Email address password

Hello my name Sean Anthony Branigan, I have lost my Email address password ***** the number connected to the email is no longer my number the Email address is***@******.*** I have tried to recover but with no success and I most defiantly gave correct answers having failed too many times I have been locked out the number connected to the email address is *********** but I would like to change it to my current number *********** because of your safety issues regarding my account I feel it is not much use trying to explain to an automated system that I am who I say I am please feel free to contact me in person and I will answer any questions to prove I am the owner of the email account. I am using my girlfriends email to contact you which is***@******.*** pleasecouldyou help me to resolve this issue as fast as possible as many of my necessities require this email. kind regards ***** ***** a hastey response :D
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your hotmail email, uable to login.

let me know the recovery phone number ends with *********99 you will get a text message from microsoft let me know that

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the OLD number was *********** but PLEASE DONT send it to this number as it is no longer my contract phone my new number is *****
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

give me a working email Where should we contact you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Have sent a code to***@******.***

let me know the code.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

it will time out let me know the code.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Sean are you still with me?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am aware of this. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. as I explained I have already tried this with no success... due to not being a success I am no longer allowed to try anymore.... THE OLD NUMBER is ***** 1 you are texting the link to which is POINTLESS why you can't sendit to the number I requested is a mystery to me. my name is***** I live at 8 Crispin place Wallingford, my post code is OX10 0DR my house number is ***** my county is Oxfordshire my childhood best friend is Ashley my first pet was BellaPLEASE don't waste anymore of my time as I paid for a fast efficient service I expect at the very least from your team you can do me the pleasure of reading my questions. I feel I have proved who I am but if you need more evidence maybe I could send you a DNA sample along with my birth video..
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
5407
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

i asked you if you have access to an existing email you gave me***@******.***

I asked you that there is a code send by hotmail let me know that you didnt reply to my request i asked for and it has timed out now.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

do you have access to the***@******.*** email if yes look for an email from hotmail and let me know the code so that i can resend f the old code has come up.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am on it now
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the code was 5407
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

it says Your session has timed out. You can restart the session by signing out and signing back in.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

should i give it a another try?

Let me know when you are ready.

Or you can opt for a secure remote assistance which i have already send in the offer I can directly work on your computer screen and you can watch while i fix.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
give another try please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

ok i will do it now

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

check the email for the new code now.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

dont be late or it will time out again.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2711
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

it has come up with all persona info to enter including billing as credit card etc. I will not be doing it on my screen as its not allowed and i cannot follow this as it will be against my companies rules and privacy policy violation.

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

click here and once the page opens let me know i will walk you through on your computer screen.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
says I requested too many codes
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

uses another browser and try again

Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

do you need remote assistance?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
on the condition that no success no fee?
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Thats what we follow if the problem is not resolved we will do a full refund.

Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.
Customer HiCustomer i am connected
Guest: helloCustomer i will take the mouse control now.
Guest: okCustomer reboot your router i mean restart it and let it be off for 3 to 5 minsCustomer power it back on and it will take 2 more mins to boot up then you rerun the remote session we can try then as it has exceeded the maximum tries on one ip addressCustomer how to get back to me is very simple?Customer once you are back connected to the internet then you open justanswer email and you will see a button view my answer click on it and it will launch the chat again. we can continue from there and it still the error persists then we will have to wait for 24 hrs window to close and recover the password *****
Guest: ok il rebootCustomer i am documenting our conversation and you will not have to worry about the money you have paid if i find there is no way to recovery then i will refund it.
Guest: no way to recovery is not an option, fingers crossed speak soon
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Guest: we still connected?Customer yes we areCustomer I am sorry but this is not allowing after we got the ip changed by rebooing the router we will have to wait for 24 hrs to retry recovering the password.Customer we can get this done tomorrow same time but you dont try these steps let me be online and on remote then we will try the same
Guest: is it the ip adress or just another email?Customer its not the ip its your email id locked by the hotmail service till 24 hrs for another recovery attempt.Customer Thankfully its not blocked.Customer as i promised in case of failure in recovering it after it doesnt slow the error You've requested too many codes today. Please try again tomorrow.Customer l will refund you.
Guest: is there still hope for recovering?Customer yes there is.Customer only once it lifts the error tried many times today. Please don't try anymore let it complete 24 windows and then we will try.Customer I will reply you tomorrow same time then we will try.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are we able to tr try with hopefully a positive result (Y)
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

let me know once you are online so that we may try again