Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

What are my apple ID and passwords

Customer Question

What are my apple ID and passwords
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jack, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

On what devices did you use your Apple ID? Did you use it on your Mac computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have never used my Apple ID. I require it to access and pay for Videon self taping and edit facility.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mobile telephone I bought was second hand Apple iphone
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. By default, Apple IDs are used Apple products like Macs, or iPhones, and they are also used as regular email accounts.

Are you using an Apple product now to chat with me like a Mac or an iPhone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I am using my home PC
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. And on what Apple device are you trying to make a purchase? Or are you trying buy Videon for use on your iPhone? or Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to buy Videon to use on my iPhone
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. Now, you can create your brand new Apple ID/account right there on your PC that you are using now, and when you attempt to make a purchase in your iPhone, just enter the newly created Apple ID or account.

It is free to create an Apple ID or account. It is just similar to an email, that you need to enter your username or Apple ID, and then the password ***** the account. You need this Apple ID to transact on iTunes or Apple Store. In short, you need to login to your Apple Account in order to download or buy from Apple Store.

To create your Apple ID or account, please do the following:

1. Using your web browser, please go to this web address or URL:
    https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=create
  2. Please fill out the needed information and follow the on screen procedures
  3. After creating your Apple ID, you need to enter the username/ID and then the password ***** you are prompted on your iPhone to buy apps there.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jack,

How is it going? Were you able to create a new Apple ID using the procedures I gave you? And were you able to use the newly created Apple account to purchase the app in your iPhone?

If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess