John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have forgotten my password outlook mail phil

hi I have forgotten my password ***** mail
phil
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Sir is this outlook the email application or outlook the email service ?

If its the outlook the email application which email service is configured in it let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
icloud.com
Windows10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22c4de10-b57a-4925-802d-6b46625251cb that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am still not connected to your PC or not getting any replies from you.

Please let me know.

John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from a windows PC or Mac ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using my phone
A page did PPP up but I del it
Please activate again and I will follow your instructions
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK the above remote support link is for the windows PC.

Do you have a windows PC ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You have this icloud issue on the windows PC am i correct ?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have opened a new question from your windows PC.Can you open this chat page on the windows PC

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the window PC now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm using a windows pc
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Good now please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22c4de10-b57a-4925-802d-6b46625251cb that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John
Thank you for all your help ,all the problems have been corrected and I am very impressed with the service
I will recommend you to all my friends
phil
ps good luck
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome sir and Thank you for using justanswer service.

If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John