Since none of the drivers were accepted, even though they should work with any Windows 7 64-bit computer (generic USB drivers), I am starting to believe the problem is with the Windows installation. It might have been corrupted. For that reason, I suggest running some test and repair tools:
#1 - Check the hard disk for errors
1. Double-click the Computer icon to see all your drives (C:, D:, etc)
2. Locate your first disk (C:), right-click it and select Properties
3. Click on the Tools tab and under Error-checking section, click the Check now... button
4. There check both check-boxes and click Start
5. Repeat the procedure for other drives, for example D:, E: etc (if you have several disk drives)
6. Since the disk drives are in use, you will need to restart the computer so that the selected drives can be checked for errors prior starting Windows again. Just don't press anything and leave the process to finish. It could take up to 20 minutes. When it is done, it will start Windows normally. Check if there are any changes.
#2 - System integrity check
1. Click the Windows Start button and type cmd into the search box and once you see a black Command Prompt icon in the search results, under the Programs section, right-click it and select Run as administrator
2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type:
and press Enter. Note that there is space after "sfc"
3. Wait for the scan to finish. It may take up to 1 hour to complete. That command is used to detect and automatically repair corrupted Windows files (if backup files are still there). Once it is done, you can restart the computer and check if there are any changes
#3 - Windows Update
Check for new Windows updates that may contain the compatible drivers as well.
1. Click the Windows Start button and type:
into the search box and press Enter
2. When a new window opens, click the Check for updates button. Wait a while and you will be able to install all new available updates
3. It may take a while to finish. When done, restart your computer and check if there are any changes
Let me know how that went.