Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a problem with my email via windows live mail. My

Customer Question

I have a problem with my email via windows live mail. My hosting service tells me to ask windows live mail to set the email client configuration as my problem is with widows live mail not the hosting service. What does this mean and how do i do it?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You cannot email me as my email is not working. I need an answer soon so if your service takes 24 hrs as is suggested then I want to cancel.
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I do that?

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK what do i do

Click Accept Offer and accept the request for remote. Then follow steps here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand I thought I had accepted a service for £31 and now you are offering something for £28 - is this additional?

If i connect to your computer, and fix the issue then that would be an additional service. If you want to be instructed , without me connecting then that is covered in the price you paid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was lead to believe i have not paid anything yet. This is now too expensive and I want to cancel my request. I have no satisfaction.

You can request cancellation by mailing***@******.*** or calling the customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

This is still cheaper then what many will offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you forget i have no email? The chat lines at contact us are not working and I do not want to telephone them. Can you report cancellation.

Unfortunately, being a tech i do not have access to billing. There is a phone number on the contact us page where you can call to cancel this request.