Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't access my account after I click on sign in it goes

Customer Question

I can't access my account after I click on sign in it goes onto outlook keeps trying to access it but fails
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which version of outlook you are referring to Maria?

Or are you referring to the outlook.com website?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what do I do now?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just want to access my inbox but can't
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ID Maria De Lima
Password: vento7
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, I am not sure what information you gave Maria, but it is not from following my instructions.

Can you please take the time and follow the instructions I gave you so I can connect to your computer.

I have repeated them again below

go to www.teamviewer.com

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is it the password ***** didn't work?
if it is try leave blank on password, so type nothing in it
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

No, you did not do any of the instructions I gave you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've just intaled it successfully!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
installed
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

yes, still waiting on your please to complete all the instructions I gave and give the ID and Password.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have followed all the instructions you gave me. It is installed! what ID and password ***** need?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't have much time if you are not available please let me know
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

I am available, I have been responding to you the whole time.

Now that you have the program installed, Open it and give me the ID AND PASSWORD *****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ID Maria De Lima
Password: leave it blank! the password ***** ***** with nothing written on it
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Maria,

I asked you to open the Teamviewer program you just installed, and provide me the ID and Password it gives you please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't know how to open it i've installed it successfully it said so
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Open Finder, click on applications and you will see it there to open by clicking on it, like opening any of your programs

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ID###-##-####Password: 3812
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

connecting