Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I canot Access MY Google accourt. I changed MY code and it

I canot Access MY Google accourt. I changed MY code and it is never accepted. Please help me. This problem is on-going. Thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your google account.

let me know the exact problem and what have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot access my google account
When I change my password ***** is never accepted
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Try to clear the browser caches and cookies close the browser and reopen it and then try the password *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to pay an additional £19
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed all the Google instructions on changing passwords
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

That is offered as an additional service if you want to benefit fast and quick service totally your option to choose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

As you have followed googles recovery instructions and you get the codes in your recovery email or on the registered phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No securely connect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will I get help
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to ready my question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this not registering. I will not pay additional money.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Do you get the recovery codes from google on your phone as text message or on the recovery email?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed the Google procedures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the codes and was assured my password ***** changed by it always rejects it when I try to use it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Please follow the very first steps which i asked you to do on your browser to clear cache and reset the browser and then try.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Check for sypwares and adwares in your computer before changing or resetting the password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I clear the cache and reset the browse
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know the browser you are using.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have an iphone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safari
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Try using a different device to reset your google password. Once you face a password ***** in one device google will not allow to change the password ***** the same device. Try to use a computer or any other phone which has internet access.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I will try on my ipad
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

sure and let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I am on GOOGLE on my ipad. Thank you. The message that my password ***** ***** still appears on my iPhone, however
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

In your iphone you will have to remove the gmail account restart the device and then you can re configure google on your i-phone.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Same way you add as well any problem let me know i will provide you detailed instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I starting a brand new account with Google ? When I go to create an account they reject the account I had previously. Do I still have the account on my iPad. I am thoroughly confused. Please help me.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

its should not be doing this as it seems to be a problem with your iphone settings. Why dont you simply backup your contacts apps photos and emails and then you reset the iphone to factory setting and then you can can anything without a problem.

You may check your ipad for google account login.