Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

When I tried to sign into Hotmail it prompted a security

when I tried to sign into Hotmail it prompted a security check with password ***** I appear to have missentered/forgotten.Now it asks for last 4 digits of my phone no. which I`ve done but still doesn`t recognize this.All I want to do is access Hotmail but am in limbo currently.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

What is the Hotmail address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Have you filled out the form that says, "Recover your Microsoft account"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
test reply
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven`t as it wouldn`t let me due to having already filled the first 2 stages of response.
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

In the screen with the text number, please choose, "I don't have any of these" and continue with the recover form.

I have attached an example of how to find it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cory,sorry to be a pain but tried opening up a new email account- got as far as viewing the dataliner message"read the Microsoft a/c`s team message" & enter code to verify,.but couldn't get any message on my new email***@******.***.
My patience is exhausted - I will pay the extra £19 for you to remotely do the dirty deed !! & get me back on Hotmail pls!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cory,I hadn`t realized that I had already paid the £19 or whatever for you to resolve the issue remotely. I understand you are on a well deserved break currently - I will log back on later this eve. - I trust for this £45 total you can sort it!
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Louis,

When you requested the remote service, it failed because of payment earlier. I can send you another request and see if it works.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Did you get the remote offer?

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Louis,

Please click http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=331bcbd1-320f-46cf-843c-60a73eaa61e8 and follow the prompts to connect remotely.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to connect?

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Louis,

Please click http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=331bcbd1-320f-46cf-843c-60a73eaa61e8and follow the prompts to connect remotely.

Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.