Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can i free up my emails. At present, when I try to send

Customer Question

how can i free up my emails. At present, when I try to send an email I am told cannot send failure.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What email service are you using?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. I have accepted your additional serice offer and i will be assisting your with the remote assistance to solve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.
Let me know when you could be online so that i can continue to assist you on this issue further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the remote Link you mentioned. ? I have tried my email and as far as I know, I have succeeded in sending two messages. So it seems to be working. Michael
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.