John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I cannot access a website called Find-Bride.com, the website

I cannot access a website called Find-Bride.com, the website is available but my device tells me there are maintenance problems. Can you help i have tried everything? Thank you
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to say that find-bride.com is down.i had checked it couple of times already also checked it using some web tools they all shows that its down for more than a week.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This is the second day i haven't been able to talk with my girlfend. Does this mean i won't be able to talk to her for more than a week? And will it be a permanent problem?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

here are couple of sites were you can check the status of this site : - http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

http://currentlydown.com/

You can use the above site links to check the status of find-bride.com at any time.

I hope that clears your doubt.I do not know whether its a permanent issue or not ,but it has been more than week since its last activity so its more likely to be a permanent situation.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To know more about the site status you need to contact the site administrator.Do you have any of their contact details ?

Most likely you can find then in one their emails to you like a welcome email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But i was using this site three days ago. So it hasn't been offline for a week, just yesterday and today, i swear that's true. Is there anything else i can do? This is the only way i can speak with my girlfriend. I Can't access any contact info and i have no idea how to contact the website, I'm worried i will never speak to her again. Could it really be a permanent problem?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I hope the above information i gave helped you.If you have any further question please let me know.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You didn't get any emails from find-bride.com ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have written a reply above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but no info i can use
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK on the bottom of the email there will be a contact link (most likely it will be in very small print) please try to find it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot access my gmail account. Is this really a permanent problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There must be something i can do i was using this site 3 days ago
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir i cannot say whether its a permanent issue or not, because only the site owner knows it.I am try to find any kind contact details of it,Give me couple of minutes to find it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I checked the domain status which shows OK so this can be some technical issue again i am not sure so please try to contact using the details below.

Admin Contact

Name: Vadym Parhomchuk

Organization: find-bride.com inc

Mailing Address: Cedar Hill Crest P.O. Box 1825 Villa, Kingstown VC0100 VC

Phone: +1.79787241900

Email:***@******.***

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. What does +1. mean in front of the number? Sorry
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I believe that is for calling outside of UK.

The company that was hosting find-bride.com is http://www.omnis.com/ so you can find details from them too

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that helps a lot.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome sir.