John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Why has my hotmail account failed to connect since Tuesday?

Why has my hotmail account failed to connect since Tuesday? I keep getting a message saying there has been a problem so try again later - but four days later??
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or is this a Mac PC?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge,Mozilla, Google Chrome,Safari?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Windows 10 is installed. I open my email account through Microsoft Outlook. Thank you
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

Which email service are you using in outlook let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

John

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
hotmail.com
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50974f78-1bfd-4937-87b3-32775f73c87d that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

I had restart the PC manually.Check your Hotmail after the restart and let me know the result.

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** much indeed. All seems to be working again now!
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Glad to know that and Thank you for letting me know.

Sincerely,

John