Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have a Blue Circle interrupting everything on my computer

I have a Blue Circle interrupting everything on my computer running under Windows 10. Where are the Utilities for Windows 10
Desmond
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Desmond, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that when the blue circle appears, your computer screen freezes?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch? When connected remotely, I can optimize and secure your computer to make it run faster and safe when connected online.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3268225c-9621-4b1e-ab78-c45ab5742a1e

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess