Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

Here i have 2 problems on my computer before i had windows 7

hi michael here i have 2 problems on my computer before i had windows 7 ultimate sound was ok then i upgraded to windows 10 im not sure if im no 8 or 10 but now no sound and problem with web cam no picture and same problem as before u fixed cant get into my yahoo account i put password and username not let me in could u fix problems n my computer please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

I can help you by remote.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have used my mastercard give u 28 pounds

OK using the computer that has the issue, go to the link below and click on Join your Session then select Download and allow the app to run, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=3d93746d-f96b-4ffd-83ef-b9bb1470f587

Did you download that app and run it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank u see what u can do for me if u can fix these problems then come back to me if u need any further assitance yes i done what u said

I don't see it are you sure?

OK got it

I'm having a lot of trouble connecting is your internet slow? Please restart the computer then re-open the ScreenConnect app.