Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How can I change my recovery email

Customer Question

How can I change my recovery email
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me which e-mail service you use. For example: GMail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc. Also, are you currently able to access your e-mail account?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, and give me my money back please. This is illegal and I am reporting your company
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with solving the issue you described. Please confirm if you want to continue, or want to cancel instead.

Thanks,
IT Miro