John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I am new to laptops and computers, while playing a game on

I am new to laptops and computers, while playing a game on my laptop i have lost the refresh bar from the top of the screen and the power of button from the bottom how do i get these back please x
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Is this refresh option was there before?

Is it missing from a specific game only?

Are you playing this game on web browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other)?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the refresh was there before, its missing of my facebook page as well. i am playing on chrome and my operation system is windows 10.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

Please try the following

While you are in the game site on chrome press F11 key,See if that brings the refresh and other options back.If you are missing again press F11

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the F11 button before you and nothing happened but will try again
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You have to do that while you are in Chrome browser.Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant get of this page as the x in the top right hand corner is not there
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the Chrome browser,if so press F11 and see if you are getting close and other options then open the game page and check it.

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have got it back thank you for your help x
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.

Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John