Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Own an ACER Aspire 23...615 W s/n 51200485430 When bought

Own an ACER Aspire 23...615 W s/n ***********
When bought had Windows 8.1 Subsequently Windows 10 being installed.
Problem with seizing of display especially when scrolling down a page
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
Vic Mitchell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did you install Windows 10?

Is there display size smaller or bigger? Or what's the issue with the sizing of the display?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9eba27a0-2833-4617-a5de-2cfd62e3dbf4

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/zbvcld9

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/zbvcld9

Connected, working on issue. Thank you,

I tried a fix via remote support. Please open the Google Chrome program, then check the The Daily Mail online and other websites /pages and see if it's okay.

- If that does not work, please use the Microsoft Edge program and/o the Internet Explorer program, and check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.