Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have a lenovog50 15.6 and have tried to install

Customer Question

I have a lenovog50 15.6 and have tried to install Tiscali.co.uk to it but it keeps coming up with message "Tiscali account out of date" It works perfectly well on outlook can you hel
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I have tried changing password ***** it will not sync
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I subscribed for tech support but as yet have not received anything or at least cannot find it
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you since August 27th -- When are you free for a remote session?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am free now if you can help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry just had urgrnt phone call will be available at 1600 this sfternoon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am online and ready for your assistance