John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

How do I close my email account

How do I close my email account
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Which account are you trying to close ?

Sincerely,

John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My email account which is***@******.***
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to close my email account forever and also were it can never be used again or even be activated again I've broke up with my partner and don't want her reading my emails so I would like to close that account fully
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Or if your able to do it without me doing it then I would much appreciate that to but it's coming a reall big problem for me and causing me a lot of stress so I would like to close that email account permanently
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Do you have access to this hotmail account now?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do have access to that now but it's on a mobile phone if that matters or do I need a lap top or something
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Are you using any email application on the phone to open your Hotmail ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What I do is go on google and just type in hotmail and then a page comes up I then click on sign in and out my email and password ***** and then I get to use my email
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You still there mate I've paid for a service and it seems like your not helping me all I wanna do is close my email account and you ain't replied back to me I thought you can talk to you online and you get a reply straight away
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

OK then please sign in to your hotmail account then click on the top right corner where you click for signing out click on that then click on view account.

After that let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I am doing that now on a laptop ok that way it will be easier for me
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Yes that is better.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I am don't it now lap top is abit slow
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've just pressed sign out and it's totally sign me out doesn't give me no option of view my account
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

You shouldn't click on sign out in that drop down list you can see view account option click on that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok let me try again now
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Sure

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Doesn't give me that option all its says is sign out option a book simble and privacy that's all and on the left hand side of the screen it says out look
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

That is strange.May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please can you do that for me please because this is not working for me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I rather you just close the account for me please yourself I ain't good at this at all
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

I can do that but you need to open the link i am going to give on the laptop

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok send me the link then please and were would you send that link to my email or were
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Do you have emails from justanswer in your hotmail account that is going to be closed?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No not yet
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

OK then please type this web address in the address bar of the browser http://tinyurl.com/zlc3mw7 then press enter to open,that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've clicked on something and it's said system requirement for office
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Do not click on anything please follow the above instructions for accessing your laptop so that i can close the Hotmail account for you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's saying error mate this is getting me really stressed I've gave you my email address that I won't closing down why can't you just do it for me please it's really stressing me out
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

OK i will give another tool to do remote support and if that also fails i will try to close it from here which is not recommended but will try.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

This time i will guide you step by step to get this remote support tool

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tink I've done it now
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

No i am not connected to your laptop.

please go to this site www.teamviewer.com once that page is opened let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's says download so I've clicked on it then it said do you want to run this I've said yes now it's loading or doing something
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

I am connected now to the PC.Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yeh I can see things moving now
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Good

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John

John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.