IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

VGA driver M1450G which support WIN 10

VGA driver for Amilo M1450G which support WIN 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I see you requested VGA drivers for Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M1450G computer which support Windows 10. I would gladly help you find the supported drivers, but unfortunately, there is no compatible VGA drivers for Amilo M1450G supporting Windows 10. The only fully supported Windows version is Windows XP. Newer Windows versions, including Windows 10, are not supported.

The reason for that is because that computer model is from 2008 and Windows 10 was released in 2015. Old hardware does not work well or does not work at all with Windows 10. Because of that, you should continue to use your Amilo M1450G computer only with Windows XP.

As a computer Expert, I need to tell you only the truthful information without giving you false hope. In this situation, you are looking for something that doesn't exist, so I am sorry to bring you the bad news.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. I will gladly help you with other computer-related questions.

Regards,
IT Miro