Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a s7 edge since software update I'm having problems

I have a s7 edge since software update I'm having problems with wifi staying connected either to my home broadband or wifi. How can I fix this problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sam,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

First, try a reboot of the phone if you haven't already done so - power it off completely, wait a few minutes, then turn it on again.

If that doesn't work, do all other devices stay connected to your home wifi ok, except the S7 Edge?

If so, the phone likely has a software bug, glitch, or possibly even a virus; and you’re going to need to perform a full backup and reset on the device.

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sam - I see you gave me a negative rating without any explanation.
Is there any part(s) of my answer that you do not understand or want / need clarification on?
-----
I am sorry if my answer did not work first time - please reply back and let me know instead of leaving a negative rating.
I hope you re consider the rating.

Please advise and thank you for your time.

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, but I had already found out the answer via the internet for free, all your answer did was confirm what I had found out. But thanks anyway,