I'm sorry about the issue. Please let me know the followings about your problematic Windows 10 laptop:
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
On your working computer (or on your working tablet or smartphone), do you currently have access to the email address? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
No problem. Please get back to me tomorrow to continue. Also, let me provide a couple of solutions you can try when you are available.
1. On another working computer (or on a working tablet or smartphone), go to the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the exact email address as shown on the problematic computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password
, then try it on the problematic computer.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps on the problematic computer:
Tomorrow, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
You're welcome. If you still need help with this issue, then I can connect remotely to your working computer, then I can fix your problematic computer's password ***** through your working computer first, then it will work on the problematic computer. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience.
OK, wait, don't try anything more for now. Do you need any data / file on the problematic computer?
- Do you have another working computer? If yes, does it have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
You're welcome. Yes, I will continue to help you.
1. Were you able to follow my instructions for Solution #1? If yes, then you should be able to sign in the problematic computer. Then click on Start -> Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery, then if available, select the option to go back to your previous Windows 7 (or 8), and continue.
- Or are you stuck at any step in Solution #1?
2. Otherwise, please continue with Solution #2. Yes, please continue with step #6 (select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.)
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
You're very welcome. Great. I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing. I'm from the USA. You can always go to our website JustAnswer.com for support. Thank you very much for your patience.