No problem. Please get back to me tomorrow to continue. Also, let me provide a couple of solutions you can try when you are available.
1. On another working computer (or on a working tablet or smartphone), go to the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the exact email address as shown on the problematic computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password
, then try it on the problematic computer.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps on the problematic computer:
- At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
- Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
- When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
- When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
- When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.
Tomorrow, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.