John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have a problem with my emails through outlook. I have

I have a problem with my emails through outlook. I have solved the problem with BT MAIL but I am still unable to receive and send mail through outlook 2013
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Are you able to open btemail using web browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome)?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Windows 10 and I open btmail using internet explorer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you getting any error message? if so could you please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I a bit worried about doing that
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am getting a error message I can show you it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry the error message is when I try and send mail not here now
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Can you open outlook 2013 and try to send a email to yourself and then let me know the error message.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
connect to server interrupted ox800ccc0F isp
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just saw a test email come in from you
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

You get this error when you try to send am i correct?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no it did not work . it came up with the same error saying contact your server provider
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when mail is trying to come in
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing in outlook 2013 directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00856ae4-5e36-4b4c-951c-dd52e6874c04 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can not see you
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your PC yet.Did you open the link i gave and then followed the instructions to get connected.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry but I am to scared to let you do this because I hear of so many scams
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why don't you speak to me on the phone
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I can grantee you that this is not a scam,We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us my only intention is to fix the outlook issue you are facing nothing else.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

if the above link for checking our site please try this one http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry but I can't let you in because I do not know enough about internet stuff to feel safe enough to do that. Please tell me what you want me to do.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Give me couple of minutes to call you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok thanks.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I am talking to you now.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00856ae4-5e36-4b4c-951c-dd52e6874c04 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello again its john
After i exited from your PC i investigated more about the issue and found this a solution which worked for couple of people so if possible please try this when you are free.No gurantee this will work especially in your case because sending is not even working on web browser (internet explorer) either.I just want to make sure we checked all possible ways.

1.Close Outlook 2013 completely
2.Click on start then in the search type cmd in the search that will show command prompt (cmd) in the list right click on it and click on run as administrator that will open command prompt
3.In command prompt type sfc /scannow and press enter that will check the integrity of windows file
This will take 10 to 15 min.Once its finished close command prompt and then restart the PC.After that open outlook then go to send/receive tab on the top of outlook then click on work offline then try to send a email and see if there is any change.

Let me know

Sincerely
John