Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I'm having problems downloading Microsoft office 2020 Home

I'm having problems downloading Microsoft office 2020 Home and Student my order ID###-##-####
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I've tried several http and not any luck what else do you want to know
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Have you purchased the Office, and received an email from Microsoft with your order information and a link to download?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student I am unable to download the delivery I have been given different http s but my internet does not recognise them, I was given a direct link but my computer came up with a blank page what next? y order number is *****###-##-####and the key for installation was ************** hope you can solve.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel it is wrong having purchased an item that I have to pay more for the installation
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another computer tech; I can help you with this. What's the download website link that was given to you? It looks like your computer has issue accessing some websites.

When did you purchase Microsoft Office 2010? What website did you purchase Office 2010 from?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=93ca9813-a921-4b68-9345-d7342af5f6c3
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/zugb93s
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

; (if needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:

1. Click on the Microsoft website below:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/office
  2. There, scroll down, then enter your Microsoft Office product key
  3. Then click Verify below it
  4. Then scroll down, then choose language English.
  5. Then click on Confirm below it.
  6. Click on option 32-bit Download.
  7. Then it will start download the file Office_HS_2010_TechG_English_x32...
  8. Wait for the downloading to finish.
    ; (Note: the download file is big, so it might take some time)
  9. Then open the download file Office_HS_2010_TechG_English_x32... and install it.
    ; (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open, then open / run the item Office_HS_2010_TechG_English_x32... (if needed, double-click on it), and install.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sorted my problem through other methods please cancel our agreement Customer ID 16531487-460
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have resolved my problem though other sources I therefore would like repayment of my £28 fee as promised as you did not achieve anything for me awaiting your immediate reply Customer ID 16531487-460
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sorted my problem without your advice so repay my fee imediatly

I'm sorry. I tried to help you quickly, and I did provide the solution, but it looks like you were away. But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help with today? Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.