IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My wireless broadband is not working the wireless icon is

hi my wireless broadband is not working the wireless icon is missing and modem reports error 651
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello Phil, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

Wireless networks are kind of simple in theory, but more complex in practice.

.

So, to be able to troubleshoot your wireless, and modem devices, I would have to have a remote session with you. So i can be on your Network, and probe or troubleshoot the isssue.

.

Please let me know when you are ready for the remote session.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.

Let me know the make and model of your computer. Also, let me know which Windows version is installed on the computer.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi my laptop is Lenovo g50-30 i'm using windows 8.1 I reset factory settings now wireless is not working the wireless icon is missing and modem reports error 651
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello again!

Since the wireless connection is not working on your Lenovo laptop, let me know if you can connect it to your router using a network cable. If you can get to the Internet like that, I will be able to remotely access your laptop and fix the wireless connection issue.

Let me know,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am connected via Ethernet cable
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Good. Give me a few minutes and I will provide the instructions on how to connect with me

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for waiting.

I am available now can we can proceed with a secure remote assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Sending the instructions now.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=85d19ec7-d32a-42cb-9fef-d7931573682f

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Problem with the WiFi network has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

Regards,
IT Miro