IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I cannot open my outlook

I cannot open my outlook
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you are unable to open Outlook on your computer, or another device, such as phone or tablet?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot open on computer but can open on iphone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Please tell me if you get an error message when trying to open Outlook on your computer, or something else happens?

Also, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows - no message it just does not open
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK.

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c1041f7-56ca-4e08-b425-9e9310329f3e

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Problem with Outlook has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

Regards,
IT Miro