Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I want to change my BT email password but it has happened

I want to change my BT email password ***** it has happened that very often that all I get is a response that "your details are not recognised"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have windows

Can you please click on Start -> Control Panel -> System (or System and Security -> System) to confirm the windows version?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will try and once I have done so I will get back to you with the required information OK
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think it may be better to connect to my computer if that is alright with you

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=55807800-407b-4af8-a753-fb5ee6cc5158
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.

1. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/gsgrl52
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Connected, working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.