Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I just boughta second hand windows 8 sAmsung notebook and

I just boughta second hand windows 8 sAmsung notebook and went to stRt it up and install windows updates i returned to it for it to be a saying failure configuring windows features reverting changes and its been like that for two and half hours
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 10 seconds until the computer powers off. Wait 1 minute and power it back on again.

Check to see if you are able to use the computer now.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive waited and its saying same thing. Failure configuring windows features reverting changes do not turn off your computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Where did you purchase the computer from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will let you remotely connect. Im on my cellphone now. Do you mean connect to the laptop. And i bought it online at a store called cex. Webuy.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant even get to the start screen. Nowhere to click and does not have anywhere to select with the touch screen
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore the automated offers for remote services. Remote services will not work in this case.

Were you given a Windows 8 install CD with your purchase?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope and there is no cd driver
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest that you contact the store again because the notebook that you received was not ready to be sold to anyone. It will need the Windows 8 operating system to be reinstalled before it can be used.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the back oniphigram. It says NOTEBOOK
MODEL: NP915S3GMODEL CODE NP915S3G-K01UK
S/N: JFW3913D900758P. 09. 2013
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.