Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have 2 of your systems on my computer but somehow they

Customer Question

I have 2 of your systems on my computer but somehow they have disappeared the one is order No:-(###) ###-####I don't have the other one.Please can you put these back into my computer..Thanks ..Gordon Harrys
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with any computer-related issue. If you would like my assistance, please explain the problem in more details and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had my computer serviced recently and just found out that my 2 AVG subscriptions aren't anywhere to be found..Help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already have given you my visa card because you wanted £28 will remote assistant cost another £22?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly. If you already paid, no need to pay more.

Let me if you agree to a secure remote assistance.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.