Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have Microsoft Windows 10 with Media supplier. Somehow I

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Windows 10 with Virgin Media supplier.
Somehow I have lost Microsoft EDGE. It flashes onto the screen and disappears.
If I try to download "Try Microsoft Edge now" a message comes up "You will need a new app to download this". What can I do?
Also, if I try the START button, a message comes up saying, "There is an error. Your computer will switch off and we will try to rectify the problem", but it never does.
Can you help, please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

just to clarify when you click on edge icon it flashes and disappears am i correct ?

Do you have any other web browser installed in the PC (Mozilla Firefox or Chrome) ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you have opened another question to reply to me,please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.