John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I gave Microsoft 10 system on my HP laptop but can I install

I gave Microsoft 10 system on my HP laptop but can I install Microsoft word excel etc?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Yes you can install Microsoft office programs (Word,Excel,Outlook etc) on windows 10.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Did you purchase Microsoft office online or from a local store?

If so which version is it ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you I have not purchased Microsoft online as I need to ensure I can install it and its compatible with Microsoft 10 edge system
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

You are welcome.i will give you the link to check the prices and if interested to purchase online you can do that too.Give me a moment

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Here is the link : - https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/cat/Office/categoryID.64542500?icid=All_Office_office_nav_22102014

I hope that helps.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 11 months ago.