John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My windows 10 is in safe mode and I want to start it in

My windows 10 is in safe mode and I want to start it in normal mode. I have opened system configuration and the display is blank - what can I do next please?
Ray RAMM.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Just to clarify when you open system configuration window the screen goes blank on safe mode am i correct?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Also when you restart the PC does it boot automatically to safe mode instead of normal or are you booting to safe mode because you cannot boot to normal mode?

please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is quite difficult, because I cannot find where to click yes. But to answer your question; when I open system configuration that screen is blank.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to switch to remote assistance please.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

remote assistance works only if you are on the problematic PC and you were able to open web pages on the problematic PC.Are you able to do so ?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

When you say the screen is blank do you mean the system configuration window is blank ?

When you restart the PC does it boot automatically to safe mode instead of normal or are you booting to safe mode because you cannot boot to normal mode?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I mean the system config' screen is blank
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK when you restart the PC does it boot automatically to safe mode instead of normal or are you booting to safe mode because you cannot boot to normal mode?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It boots automatically to safe mode. I am booting to safe mode because I cannot boot to normal mode.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

i am confused you said it boots automatically to windows safe mode then you said i am booting to safe mode because I cannot boot to normal mode.Could you please clarify which one it is?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry to confuse you. It boots automatically to safe mode.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

No problem it happens and thank you for clarifying it.

when did this problem started and have you tried system restore to see if this can be fixed ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have tried system restore, and because I cannot see that screen either I can't see what to do.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am chatting from the problem PC.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK in that case i can do remote support may i give you the link to do remote support.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b8180e61-43f1-45cb-ac6f-9d0043e10968 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi John,Yes, I am finished with my question. The computer is working very well, I can’t thank you enough. Well done, you can disconnect now – I thought you were working my mouse a few minutes ago..Ray.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Glad to know everything is working fine.I exited from your PC that day you first contacted me after i fixed the issue.

I am not in your PC after that not sure who is currently using your mouse or if you are using the touch pad on the laptop then your palm might be accidentally touching the touch pad and that causes the unusual cursor movement.

Sincerely,

John