Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have had problems with my live mail account for a couple

Customer Question

I have had problems with my live mail account for a couple of days. I have been trying various things and checking the entries. I am now unsure what my password ***** ***** which one has been entered. Is there a way to reset it. Please help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

You can reset your windows live email from the link given below to reset your password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.