Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My PayPal account will not allow me to access it. Keeps

Customer Question

My PayPal account will not allow me to access it. Keeps saying I have the wrong password. I've changed the password ***** it still refuses access. I'm in the UK but am from the US. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What browser are you using to login to the paypal account

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a security browser called Norton Safesite Security. That might be the problem. I usually use Google Crome. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still available? I have to leave in less than an hour. I'm still unable to access my PayPal account. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you have taken the 35 pound sterling from my account, would you please redeposit it? I still cannot access my PayPal account and I have to leave now. Thank you for your attempt to help with my problem.
Sincerely,
Sheila Adams
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting for you reply however it came after a long time, due to a time difference I just got your message. Suggest me a time of your availability, I will be online and ready to work on this.