Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Down loading from camera I cannot get the page where you

down loading from camera I cannot get the page where you enter the edit downloads the photos but I cannot do anything with them file name
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ken, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What app of software are you using to download the pictures from camera? What exactly is the make and model of your camera?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
photoshop elements 11Nikon D750
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for requesting my additional service of Secure Remote Access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Since you are using Mac, we will use the JoinMe tool.

Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
1. Please click on this link:
https://join.me/
2. In that page, please click on the orange "Start meeting" button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to run the remote access tool to join me in the remote session.
5. Then share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you will see in the small JoinMe window. I will be waiting for the 9-digit code.
Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess