Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Help to recover password for outlook email

Customer Question

help to recover password ***** outlook email
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Click on the link to reset your outlook email password

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my problem is my outlook express account settings not microsoft when will remote start then

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d71d4dce-183a-4547-811b-07174a7a99c0

i am connected to the remote screen can you please show me the problem on your screen.

Customer hiCustomer hiCustomer i am connectedCustomer can you open outlookCustomer Please show me the problem you are facing.Customer sir are you there?
Guest: yesCustomer this is the popup you get all the time?
Guest: yesCustomer did you make any changes on the server address settings?
Guest: I must have as I attempted to resolve the problemCustomer what is you full email address
Guest:***@******.***Customer enter your email passwordCustomer please waitCustomer enter you password ***** this email is good an i can configure it for you in outloookCustomer***@******.*** is not a valik email address
Guest: but I still wish to use the***@******.*** as well as thisCustomer lets open btconnect.comCustomer do you see thisCustomer btconnect.com is not a valid address
Guest: yesCustomer btinternet.com is a valid email website btconnect.com is notCustomer let me know what you want me to do?
Guest: if my accounts can linked and useable that would be fine, but perhaps I should cease trying to use***@******.***Customer basically btconnect.com has not email server linked its btinternet.com so logically you cannot use is.Customer I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking.
Guest: disappointed to lose my original address but I cannot see away to resolve the psaaword issue. ThanksCustomer i am sorry sit its not me whoc cannot help its BT who has closed this service if you have used it in future long time back.Customer i will close the remote session now is there anything else you may like me to answer?
Guest: no thanksCustomer have a good day sir.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Disappointed that you were unable to resolve my password ***** request.

It is not me who has not fixed the problem its BT email server which says its not in use. You need to call up BT and tell them that you have an email with @btconnect.com which is not working.