Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

1. CD-LabelPrint. image is ready for printing; 2. clicked on

1. CD-LabelPrint. image is ready for printing;
2. clicked on Print.
3. Print Label Sheet opened. correct image displayed
4. clicked on Print. select Format For; Paper Size; Orientation and
Scale.clicked OK to open Page Setup.
5. Selected Canon ip4800 Series
6. Selected Other in Paper Size
7. Paper Settings are not correct
8. Return to SettingsHow can I establish the correct procedure to print on a CD/DVD?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and it would be a pleasure to help you.

Would you be interested that I log into your computer in order that I can effectively help you? Then we could go through the settings together and fix your problem. I am available all evening and night, just let me know please and I will send you an offer for this and the instructions to setup the remote-assistance (it´s very easy).

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

thanks for accepting my offer. In order to start the remote-assistance, please download:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

... start the "AnyDesk.exe" by double-clicking it. This will open up the AnyDesk window and it will show a number with 9 digits. Please send me this number here in the chat and I will connect to your PC.

Thank you and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

do you need help with setting up the remote-assistance? I am available for you to help.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck