Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Data transferred from failed Win 7 pc to new, with Win 10,

Customer Question

Data transferred from failed Win 7 pc to new, with Win 10, lost W Live Mail and my Contacts list. How can I recover Contacts?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  technicalcat replied 11 months ago.

Hello Tony, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. To better assist you, can you please tell me more about this data transfer? In particular, do you have a full copy of every files and folder on your old computer?

.

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know what time you will be available i will assist you to fix the problem.