Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I'm trying to contact Adobe accounts and have forgotten my

Customer Question

I'm trying to contact Adobe accounts and have forgotten my password! It is essential to my installing Lightroom 6. An email as requested to them brings a reply with a link address which I'm supposed to click on. This ha proved impossible and trying to paste the link into my browser also useless. Whilst this is a matter between Adobe and me have you any hints?
***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

To confirm, you did receive a link to your e-mail address from Adobe, but the link doesn't work when clicked?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
link received but no success clicxking. I tried pasting the link address in google but 'not understood' message received.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.