Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I am running w7 64bit. windows update is not working. it

Customer Question

I am running w7 64bit.
windows update is not working. it just hangs on "searching for updates".
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was expecting you to solve this problem by remotely running my laptop.
I have very little computer knowledge. So if you cannot clear my problem remotely, I am not interested and require my deposit be returned forthwith.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not know what the service offer" is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know by "service offers".
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dennis, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I noticed that you posted a request for Secure Remote Assistance. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, hope you can start soon.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5eaf056e-31b4-438f-aa08-08961882901d

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess