Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a tenvis sight camera but it only currently works on

Customer Question

I have a tenvis sight camera but it only currently works on my home wifi. it does not work on 3g and it also only works with the cable plugged in. i would like it to work wirelessly on 3g. it used to work but i moved house and the settings arent the same. could you take remote control of my pc and fix this please?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Laura and welcome

I have made the offer for the remote connection, please accept it and we can then do this.