Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Samsung Printer CLP 310-N that is printing dirty

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Printer CLP 310-N that is printing dirty smudgy copies. They are dark black smudges towards the bottom of the page and seem to be repeating the text from the top of the page within the smudge . . . Help in resolving would be appreciated.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

Sounds like your Lsu is dirty or a bad roller. If your Lsu is dirty then clean it will a cloth. If your roller has went bad then you will have to have that replaced (but it is easy to install yourself).

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

The blades also could be dirty since it is smudging. They are easy to clean but you have to be careful about putting them back into the printer so that it is in correctly or it could damage them.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 11 months ago.

They actually have a video on youtube that will talk you through the cleaning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbDyxocOYGA