John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

How do I setup my LifeCam HD3000 and LifeChat LX3000

how do I setup my LifeCam HD3000 and LifeChat LX3000 microphone sets to use on my laptop via skype.Ihave connected both to my Laptop
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the windows PC ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am on the just answer page
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK but are you currently using the window PC that needs this cam and mic to be configured ?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7c07e069-3232-4382-b0fe-8fe455d38654 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ihave purchased these products and I need to be able to use them on my laptop using skype
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK to do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7c07e069-3232-4382-b0fe-8fe455d38654 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sorry the above one i gave is not showing the link properly so here is another one

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's on and the microphone and camera are connected to the laptop
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK i have given you the link to access your computer and configure the cam and mic for you directly.Please click on it and follow the instructions so that i can get connected to your PC

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue now.