Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have moved after a divorce and cannot get my iphone to

I have moved after a divorce and cannot get my iphone to connect via wifi to my printer. It asks for a password ***** I do not know the correct password ***** the printer. My ex husband says the password ***** ***** JLEAA East or JLEAA_East, however this does not work.
The printer is HP officejet Pro 8600 Plus. it works with my computer but with my mobile which is very annoying.
Please advise asap how I can override the current password ***** the printer so it can talk via wifi to my iphone.
thank you.
Laura Hotham
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will need to reset the printer and connect it to your wireless network again if you have forgotten the password

To do the reset, on the printer go to

Setup Menu > Tools > Restore Factory defaults > Yes

Then there is no password ***** so you set one under settings if you wish to have one

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really sorry but I alcannot even get in to setup menu as nothing is obvious on his printer!!!! Please advise!!!!
The screen has four options: copy, fax, scan and Apps. None of the The icon above this have setup menu????Thanks Laura
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

When you press the right arrow you get to the setup menu for this